The meaning of gardening is different to everyone. Some do it for living, some do it for interest, and some do it for self- tasting. No matter which purpose we are, the ultimate goal must be everything we grow can be harvested in return.
There are many inspirational gardening quotes and H2O WORKS selects 10 best gardening quotes that we think it is uplifting and hope every gardener can stick with it although gardening is not an easy work in the process.
- The lesson I have thoroughly learnt, and wish to pass on to others, is to know the enduring happiness that the love of a garden gives. - Gertrude Jekyll
- Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint, and the soil and sky as canvas. - Elizabeth Murray
- The healing of the land and the purification of the human spirit is the same process. - Masanobu Fukuoka
- All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today. - Chinese Proverb
- Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds. - Ritu Ghatourey
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. - Abraham Lincoln
- Gardening simply does not allow one to be mentally old, because too many hopes and dreams are yet to be realized. - Allan Armitage
- A garden is a delight to the eye and a solace for the soul. - Saadi
- The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nature a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul. - Alfred Austin
- The biggest obstacle to good gardening is the desire to know the answers and not the questions. - Monty Don
Organize into a picture
Your favorite quote?
What is your favorite gardening quote? Do you have any impressive gardening quotes that were not on the list and you want to share? Welcome to comment below.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: #garden, #gardening, #home, #yard, encouragement, gardeningquote, inspiration, inspirationalquote, irrigation, motivation, motivationalquote, quote, quotesdaily, watering